Thursday, September 1, 2011

What kind of reader are you?

Hi Folks,

One of my favorite e-readers just confessed that they have not even started our book! I'll find it somewhere in my heart to forgive her :)But it got me thinking, what sort of readers are you?

I'll tell you a little about myself, because I feel myself slipping into old habits! I'm a book starter. Well I'm a great starter in general, I start a lot of things and then I get a little distracted. I have started our book about Lemon Cake, but I have not finished it. I'm about half way.

It was in the juvenile fiction section at the GVSU library, I should be able to finish it in a night. But...like so many other good books I get stalled. I swear to you I'll finish it.

But I want to know more about how you read? Do you actually read for fun? Maybe you just like to gossip and eat cake.

I like to read. I start tons of books. I love the library! I visited my new local library the other day and I loved it! My all time favorite book is East of Eden by John Steinbeck. Mostly I love a lot of Steinbeck's work. But they are LONG, which makes them extra challenging for a book starter like me. But definitely worth the read!

Tell me about your favorite book! Or your hate for books and love for cakes.

(Are you going to read our book? Or better question are you going to finish it?)

No comments:

Post a Comment